- Vaal Maseru has been in successful operation for the last 38 years.
- Vaal Maseru operates on a free market basis as no government subsidies are received.
- Vaal Maseru owns via sister company all depots – free hold.
- Vaal Maseru acquired 21 new buses in December 2013
Full comprehensive insurance cover with passenger liability up to R50 million per incident or accident is in place for each vehicle. We are aware of the sensitivity of this issue and therefore ensure that passengers are adequately covered. We never deem insurance to be a compromise of any sort taking into consideration the high safety standards demanded from us by our customers, and ourselves.
BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT STATUS
Vaal Maseru’s current shareholding status is 100% white owned. As per Vaal Maseru’s last BEE certificate we are rated at a level 8 (eight) contributor.
- Vaal Maseru has a subsidiary namely VM Diamond transport (Pty) Ltd which has a level 3 (three) BBBEE rating
Currently Vaal Maseru does not have any litigation between any contract client and Vaal Maseru – current and/or pending.
General staff –
The scope of additional personnel is quite wide. It includes all activities which help the management in getting the work done by the labour force in the best manner possible to accomplish the organizational objectives.
The main objective in our organization is the optimum utilization of available resources and employee skills and knowledge.